In this section you will familiarize yourself with how the National Company “Imprimeria Națională” applies the Regulation and details the six rules of principle based on which personal data can be lawfully processed.
The National Company “Imprimeria Nationala”, hereinafter referred to as CNIN, with the registered office in Bucharest, B-dul Iuliu Maniu nr. 244D, sector 6, phone 021.434.88.02-09, fax 021.434.88.10/12/25, registered with the Trade Register attached to the Bucharest City Court under order number J40/11925/2000, tax registration code RO2779625, in order to fulfill the contractual obligations, provide services, collect and process the data personal data, in accordance with the legal provisions on the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. The role of this information is to explain how your personal data is used and the purpose for which it is used.
Starting with May 25, 2018, the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “Regulation”) is applicable. Its main purpose is to increase the level of protection of personal data and to create a climate of trust that allows each person to control over their own data. Thus, we consider it appropriate to inform you how we understand the provisions of the Regulation.
Thus, according to the Regulation, there are six rules of principle based on which personal data can be lawfully processed:
- a) Consent;
- b) Conclusion or execution of a contract;
- c) Fulfillment of a legal obligation of the controller;
- d) Protection of the vital interests of the data subject or other natural person;
- e) Performing a task related to a public interest;
- f) For the purpose of the legitimate interest of the operator or of a third party.
This data protection notice is designed to inform you about the processing of your personal data and your rights regarding this processing in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The National Company “Imprimeria Nationala” S.A., processes personal data for contractual and legal purposes. The basis of processing consists of the contract concluded between the parties (service providers, providers according to art. 28 GDPR) and the applicable legal provisions.
Thus, in order to facilitate the carrying out of the activities resulting from the object of the contracts or any supporting document CNIN S.A. may transmit the personal data, to the extent that the data subject has given his consent or transmission is allowed for the realization of a predominant interest, in principle, in the following situations:
- settlement of potential disputes, submitted to the ordinary courts or arbitration courts,
- solving complaints and requests from customers,
- identifying customers, performing integrity checks and detecting and preventing potential frauds,
- communications or reports to the competent state or governmental authorities, institutions or agencies;
- ensuring the necessary Security measures (video surveillance);
- recovery of receivables.
The collection and processing of your data for the purposes mentioned above, is based on: the conclusion and execution of the contract, as well as the performance of the steps prior to the conclusion of the contract, a legal obligation of the Operator, the consent, the legitimate interest of the Operator for internal reporting activities, the verification of the integrity and conformity of the data subjects, the prevention of fraud and unjustified payments.
We mention that, in order to determine a period for which the data will be processed, we take into account the contractual duration until the fulfillment of the contractual obligations and the legal archiving or procedural terms, as the case may be. In connection with the processing of personal data based on the conditions specified in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you can exercise any of the following rights:
- The right of access to personal data – means the right to obtain a confirmation from the company that we are processing your personal data or not and, if so, the company will allow access to that data and to information on the way in which they are processed.
- The right to data portability – refers to the right to receive personal data in a structured way, currently used and allowing automatic reading, as well as the right for this data to be transmitted directly to another operator, if this is technically feasible;
- The right to rectification – implies the right to request the rectification or updating of inaccurate or incomplete data concerning you;
- The right to delete the data or the “right to be forgotten” – it means that you have the right to request that we delete your personal data, without undue delay, if the following situations occur: they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were processed, you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing, you oppose the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail, the personal data have been processed illegally.
- The right to restrict the processing – implies the right to request and obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, for the period that would allow us to verify their accuracy or, your data have been processed illegally, and you oppose their deletion, but requesting the restriction of their use.
- The right to object – aims at the right to oppose the processing of personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves a public interest or when it takes into account a direct interest of the company. (e.g. when the processing of personal data is for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time).
- The right to file a complaint at our headquarters and / or at the competent authority on data protection when you consider that the Regulation has been violated.All these rights can be exercised by a written request, signed and dated, sent to the headquarters of CNIN S.A. from Bd. Iuliu Maniu nr. 244 D, sector 6 or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy on the processing of personal data is subject to periodical revisions. In order to be informed about any important changes that may have an impact on the processing of your personal data, please access the company’s website www.cnin.ro.